BENEFITS OF THE GREEK GOLDEN VISA PROGRAM
The Greek Golden Visa Program is one of the most competitive and affordable programs in Europe. With a purchase of 250,000€ only, you and your family can travel, reside, receive healthcare or pursue education anywhere within the EU. The Greek Golden Visa enables visa-free travel to all countries within the Schengen area, including Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
This program is one of the best ways to ensure your future as you have a second place to call home,
KEY FEATURES – Benefits of the Greek Golden Visa
1) Children – includes dependant children up to 24 years old
2) Schengen – Visafree travel within the Schengen area
3) Amenities – Access to healthcare and education
4) Wider family includes the parents of both spouses
5) Stay no minimum stay requirement
6) Citizenship gives the right to apply for EU citizenship
Greece is a superb base for traveling around Europe with its excellent flight connections to the continent and the rest of the world. Its Mediterranean climate and multiple islands allow you to have a vacation lifestyle almost all year long. Additionally, it offers a high quality of life as it boasts modern medical facilities, shopping, natural beauty, cultural events, and many private schools and universities, that use English as their teaching language.
As a Greek Permanent Residency cardholder, you will enjoy the same rights as Greek Nationals.
EASY TO OBTAIN THE GREEK GOLDEN VISA
Our team is made up of property finders specialists for 27 years, who rely on their knowledge and experience to make your visa application an easy and fast process.
– Valid copy of passport
– 3 recent color photographs
– copy of the final sales contract of property or properties with a minimum of 250,000€
– transfer certificate (a title deed) from the Land Registry
– Residence permit application 2,000€ per adult
– for the applicant’s family members (spouse, children, additional recent certificate of marital or family status, translated and bearing apostille stamp, providing their relationship.
For more information contact us by email or call